Financial Manager: Operations and Finance
Head of Finance
- Management and oversight of company’s financial operations - includes inter alia:
- control of movable assets,
- oversight of logistics and fleet operations,
- procurement and commercial facilities support,
- management and control of sales enablement – management of fuel cards, spend cards, and sim cards.
- Core support in aiding with the companies’ financial management- includes:
- assisting with the preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts,
- vat and tax returns,
- financial budgeting and modelling,
- capital structure,
- audit engagement,
- internal controls and the execution of the commercial strategy.
- To provide the link between the core finance team and key business operations
- To oversee and manage the financial strategy around sales enablement, logistics support, movable assets and agent funding needs.
- To assist the finance team with daily and monthly financial management functions.
- To provide key support to the Head of Finance in execution of the commercial and financial strategy.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a commercial field.
- Honours, Masters, CA or CFA advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of financial management.
- Advanced Microsoft Skills.
- Experience on an Accounting program.