: R480k - R720k per annum
A leading South African Financial Services Provider, is looking for a highly talented Marketing Manager to join our team to complement and play a key role in reinvigorating the department and work with great professionals.
The business is exceptionally dynamic and fast paced, facilitated by their environment, which is ever-evolving and experiencing significant growth.
They are a dynamic, hyper-growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join them. They offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining and implementing Marketing, Partnership and Commercial plans.
- Define and implement Department and Division level Marketing plans and programs (across all marketing channels) that drive engagement, support, growth and product acquisition objectives.
- Build relationships internally with the departmental teams to identify product-based marketing opportunities that the marketing team will need to execute on. Develop in-depth knowledge of your department in order to craft meaningful product-based marketing strategies
- Manage and grow a team comprising of a Graphic Designer/Content Creator and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Coordinate the Marketing Team and work closely with and support the department to achieve overall growth KPI's.
- Coordinating with Sales Managers to ensure each is aligned and aware of the marketing and promotional calendars.
- Optimise and manage the department marketing priority executions, process and reporting.
- Own and manage Partnership, Budgets, Coupon and Loyalty marketing spend and targets. Be responsible for achieving and tracking all Marketing, Partnership and commercial KPI's.
- Manage your department’s input into the marketing calendar, driving alignment across the marketing team to ensure that all functions address and deliver on the priority requests.
- Build relationships with suppliers, sellers and partners to identify strong co-branding opportunities, and craft value exchange / co-op marketing agreements with these partners. In addition, you will be required to drive commercial opportunities with suppliers through the crafting of proposals, timeous execution of campaigns and post campaign reporting.
- Identify and create relevant campaigns across South Africa that align with the brand, and helping to source cost effective opportunities to ensure it is fulfilled as a viable opportunity.
- Operational and Management reporting weekly and monthly
- A strong strategic thinker- an ability to craft marketing plans to build department sales.
- A highly driven individual who is motivated to drive meaningful campaigns for the business through marketing initiatives including - onsite sales, product launches, marketing opportunities with suppliers, event and sponsorship marketing.
- An inquisitive mind with a passion for data - be highly analytical, using data to inform decisions.
- An astute understanding of ABL, BTL and Digital and the key levers that drive sales in our environment.
- Exceptional grammar and spelling.
- Familiarity and acute understanding of different demographic markets in South Africa.
- Proficient in social reporting tools and analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- Tech Savvy - have a passion for technology and how to use technological solutions to improve performance.
- Creative mindset - be able to craft numerous campaigns across different networks.
- Solutions-oriented - have a can-do attitude and high energy.
- Highly organised and efficient, with an ability to work towards and meet tight deadlines.
- Print media design and print file requirements (brochures, catalogues, posters, corporate stationery, etc.)
- Attention to detail will be very important, strong administrative skills.
- Experience in developing and managing annual marketing budgets
- A track record of having developed and implemented successful integrated marketing campaigns across all touchpoints.
- Experience in managing a team and external agencies.
- A track record of having grown a customer base and performed on acquisition targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and multiple projects that will impact the business at various levels.
- Experience within a Financial Services sector and/or Political/Union organisations would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or communications from recognized institution.
- Experience working across marketing channels – Digital, ATL, Partnerships, Commercial – with demonstrable results