Position: Fullstack Developer (Incl Web / Java)
Location: Heriotdale, JHB
Salary: R480K - 720k per annum
The Developer will form part of an inhouse development team that develop customizations and integration programs.
- At least 3 years programming experience.
- C# Development
- SQL Dev
- Good knowledge of Microsoft.NET framework.
- Html 5
- Development to link into SQL back-end
- Angular website
- Central hosted websites
- Responsive web development
- Ionic Framework
- ASP.Net Core
- Writing of code in allocated programs as specified by direct manager.
- Testing of allocated programs as specified by direct manager.
- Design of allocated programs as specified by direct manager.
- Documenting of program specifications as specified by direct manager.
- Adherence to the defined Software Development Lifecycle.
- Attending and accurate reporting on projects and tickets at weekly team meetings.
- Ensure that the IT department remains the preferred IT service provider of business.
- Continuous identification, reporting and handling of risks in the IT department.
- Comply with all policies as well as adhering to all IT principals.
- Deliver code of a high quality
- Attending of and participation in daily scrum meetings.
- Problem identification and solving of ad hoc program problems and enquiries on a continuous basis.
- Ongoing liaison within department as well as clients within the group to maintain long-term relationships.
- Continuous logging of progress feedback on ticket system.
- Follow up with business after sign-off of tickets to measure quality.
- Continuous identification of possible improvements to systems and processes not identified by business.
Qualifications and Experience (Preferred):
- Relational, to develop good professional and friendly relationships with clients and internal staff and represent the organisation in a professional and positive manner.
- Industry based, Analytical skills that will be based on best practice scenarios that will need to be proven on a case by case instance.
- Attention to detail, the candidate will have to deliver code of high quality.
- Problem solving, the candidate must be able to “think out of the box” in order to provide solutions to complicated problems.
- Experience in the use or development of ERP systems, especially integrations (Using Microsoft Dynamics and/or Business Central will be an advantage)