Salary: R420k per annum
To ensure that all employees understand the minimum requirements of their given job.
2. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
3. REPORT TO: Operations Manager & FM
- Minimum Grade 12
- Post matric qualification in supply chain, warehouse/logistics management advantageous
- 5 Years Warehousing experience at Managerial / Supervisory level
- Computer literacy: ERP System e.g. MS Navision, Syspro, Accpac. Microsoft Office
- Professional and strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive and works independently
- Proven track record
- Refer to Departmental Competency Matrix
5. DIRECT DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Assistant Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Planner
- Warehouse Admin Clerk
5.1 Control, co-ordinate and maintain all Warehouse and Inventory Control functions including:
- Receive inventory from Factory, Warehouse, Sub-contractors or Imports
- Process inventory for storage in the Warehouse, Order Prep for Sales/Transfer Orders, or issue to Sub-contractors
- Pick of inventory from Factory, Warehouse, Buy-outs, Sub-contractors or Imports for Sales Orders/Transfer Orders/Plating Orders
- Pack of inventory for Sales Orders/Transfer Orders
- Manage transport requirements to ensure stock is delivered to and from Buy-out Suppliers, Sub-contractors and Customers timeously, ensuring proper route planning and scheduling of vehicles
- Ensure that Company vehicles are operated and maintained correctly
- Ensure that Bin Locations and stock movement with Scanning functions are maintained correctly
5.2 Control, co-ordinate and maintain accurate stock records by ensuring that all transactions are processed accurately and timeously.
5.3 Ensure that cycle counts are carried out in accordance with a schedule to ensure stock accuracy.
5.4 Ensure that all inventory is collected, picked and dispatched as required.
5.5 Ensure all Warehouse related queries are addressed and corrected timeously.
5.6 Ensure that all Sales/Transfer Orders are delivered on time.
5.7 Ensure all areas in the department adhere to Company housekeeping standards.
5.8 Implement and maintain QA and H & S policies and procedures as required.
5.9 Assist Directors in General Management as required.
- The incumbent is authorized to Stop and/or Isolate any Product or Process which deviates from the companies approved procedures, thereby preventing non-conforming product from being further processed or leaving the premises.
- Responsible for clearly marking and/or isolating such non-conformance, and reporting to the relevant manager, and if appropriate instituting Corrective Action.
8. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- At all times behave in a professional manner in dealing with matters inside the company as well as with external business contacts. In so doing adhere to all statutory and legal requirements as well as the policies and procedures of the company.
9. DEPARTMENTAL INTERACTION
- Effectively communicate with fellow workers so as to inspire them for continual quality improvements.
- Have a friendly and confident manner with a pleasant disposition
- Good communication skills with the colleagues and/or customers.
10. DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING STANDARDS
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers and work colleagues.
11. HOUSEKEEPING AND SAFETY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that you continuously develop yourself so that you keep abreast with new technology and developments in your line of duty.
- Continuously develop and empower subordinates.
- Shall maintain acceptable standards of cleanliness at the workplace.
- Shall ensure personal hygiene.
- Shall keep machinery and equipment and other related items in their assigned places and maintain an orderly approach to all work.
- Maintain safety standards by ensuring safe working methods.
- Shall use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and obey all the safety signs.
- Shall report processes or people that contravene any safety, health, environmental and quality standards and practices.